Finding Neverland USA National Tour
2016 – 2017
Check Your City and Book Tickets Now !
FINDING NEVERLAND is the Broadway musical that tells the fascinating story of how Peter became Pan. Based on the Academy Award®-winning film of the same name, it has been brought to extraordinary life by the team behind Shakespeare in Love,Chicago and Pippin.
This breathtaking show follows playwright J.M. Barrie, who needs a big hit to save his floundering career. He finds the inspiration he’s been missing when he meets the beautiful widow Sylvia and her four young sons: Jack, George, Michael and Peter. Delighted by the boys’ hilarious escapades, Barrie conjures the magical world of Neverland and writes a play unlike any the high-society London theatre goers have ever seen. It’s a tremendous risk, but as Barrie himself has discovered when you believe, you can fly.
Tony Award® winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Hair) directs this innovative new musical featuring an original score by noted songwriter/composer Gary Barlow and Grammy Award® winner Eliot Kennedy, with a book by celebrated playwright James Graham. Packed with mesmerizing visuals, irresistible songs and plenty of laughs, FINDING NEVERLAND is a timeless story about the power of imagination and spectacular proof that you never really have to grow up.
|San Diego, CA||04/04/17 – 04/09/17||San Diego Civic Center|
|Appleton, WI||04/17/17 – 04/22/17||Fox Cities Performing Arts Center|
|Houston, TX||04/25/17 – 04/30/17||The Hobby Center|
|San Antonio, TX||05/02/17 – 05/07/17||The Majestic Theatre|
|New Orleans, LA||05/09/17 – 05/14/17||Mahalia Jackson Theatre|
|Atlanta, GA||05/16/17 – 05/21/17||The Fox Theatre|
|Durham, NC||05/23/17 – 05/28/17||Durham Performing Arts Center|
|Tampa, FL||05/30/17 – 06/04/17||Straz Center|
|Orlando, FL||06/07/17 – 06/17/17||Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts|
|Ft. Lauderdale, FL||06/13/17 – 06/25/17||Broward Center for the Performing Arts|
|Baltimore, MD||06/27/17 – 07/02/17||Hippodrome Theatre|
|Dallas, TX||07/11/17 – 07/23/17||The AT&T Performing Arts Center|
|Greenville, SC||07/25/17 – 07/30/17||Peace Center|
|Boston, MA||08/08/17 – 08/20/17||Boston Opera House|
|Charlotte, NC||10/03/17 – 10/08/17||The Belk|
|Philadelphia, PA||11/21/17 – 11/26/17||The Kimmel Center|
|Providence, RI||11/28/17 – 12/03/17||PPAC|
|Schenectady, NY||12/05/17 – 12/10/17||Proctor’s|
|Miami, FL||12/26/17 – 12/31/17||Arsht Center|
|Memphis, TN||01/23/18 – 01/28/18||Orpheum Theatre|
|Kansas City, KS||02/02/18 – 03/04/18||Music Hall|
|Detroit, MI||02/06/18 – 02/18/18||Fisher Theatre|
|Milwaukee, WI||02/06/18 – 02/25/18||Marcus Center|
|Oklahoma City, OK||03/13/18 – 03/18/18||Civic Center Music Hall|
|Ft. Worth, TX||03/20/18 – 03/25/18||Bass Hall|
|Tucson, AZ||04/24/18 – 04/29/18||Centennial Hall|
- Broadway: Finding Neverland, The Bridges of Madison County, First Date, Wicked, The Wedding Singer, and Les Misérables. West End: Hair. Pre-Broadway: 9 to 5 (L.A.). National Tour: Music of ALW. Off-Broadway: Next To Normal, Finian’s Rainbow and Altar Boyz. Love to Megan, Gus, Sunny Jo, Nolie, and Clover!
- Christine feels incredibly lucky to bring this beautiful show on the road. Broadway: Wicked (Elphaba). NYC/National Tours/Regional: RENT (Maureen), Murder Ballad (Sara), Tinyard Hill (Aileen), New Hopeville Comics (April), The Who’s Tommy (Tommy), Two Very Dangerous People (Ginny). Christine’s voice can be heard on Lyons&Pakchar’s debut album #LOVE Live and Ben Roseberry’s solo debut album “The Fractured Years” both available on iTunes. She also had the incredible honor of representing the United States at the Hannover Messe performing for President Obama and Chancellor Angela Merkel. Christine would be nowhere without her loving family, incredible friends, supportive teachers, and new fiancé Matt. Love to Chowdah and all four legged creatures. CLA, Hardin-Curtis, Hartt School – Patience and Love.www.deangelisanddwyercoaching.com
@cteendryer: instagram and twitter.
- Broadway: includes Captain Newton in Amazing Grace; Komarovsky in Doctor Zhivago; Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar; Billy Flynn in Chicago; Dracula in Dracula, The Musical; Frank N Furter in The Rocky Horror Show (Tony, Drama Desk nominations); The Boys From Syracus; Scar in The Lion King; The Sisters Rosenzweig. National Tours: Urinetown, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Touring Broadway Award), Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby. Off Broadway: Another Medea, Treasure Island, Jeffery, Beau Jest (Outer Critics nomination), Richard III, Othello. Recent Regional Credits: My Paris (Long Wharf), Irma Vep (BTG), Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (La Jolla Playhouse), Kiss Me, Kate (Reprise!, Muny), Private Lives and Travesties (Long Wharf, CT Critics Circle Award), Compleat Female Stage Beauty (Old Globe), Zhivago and Dracula: The Musical (LaJolla Playhouse), Uncle Vanya (Arena Stage), Racing Demon and Blithe Spirit (Guthrie), Antony and Cleopatra (Shakespeare Theater). Performances throughout Japan, Europe, and the U.S. with the Suzuki Company of Toga. T.V. and Film: Law and Order, Third Watch, Frasier, All My Children, narration for The Discovery, History and National Geographic channels and Julie Taymors’ Fools’ Fire. Training: PTTP currently at U. of Delaware. Tom is a native of Montana.
- Mrs. du Maurier
- Jack, Michael
- Peter, George
- Peter, George, Jack
- Peter, Jack, Michael
- George, Jack, Peter
- Ensemble, Mr. Turpin, Captain Hook [Acting Troupe], u/s J.M. Barrie
- Ensemble, u/s Sylvia, u/s Mary
- Ensemble, Wendy [Acting Troupe]
- Ensemble, Mr. Henshaw
- Ensemble, Miss Bassett, u/s Mrs. du Maurier
- Mary Barrie, u/s Sylvia
- Ensemble, Elliot
- (Ensemble, u/s Peter Pan)
- Ensemble, Lord Cannan, u/s J.M. Barrie
- Ensemble, Albert
- Ensemble, Peter Pan
- Ensemble, Miss Jones, u/s Mrs. du Maurier, u/s Mary
- Ensemble, Mr. Cromer, u/s Frohman/Hook